Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Teachers! Abridged Reflections and Whatever Else.

It has been a year since I have posted anything on here. There are several reasons for that. The biggest reason for the lack of posting is the post-doctoral depression. Note I wrote depression. I, in now way, experienced withdrawals...more on that later. At any rate, I just sent the Lithia Springs High School master schedule, room assignments, and school maps to our new hires. I cannot help but wonder if they open the attachments with excitement. It is exciting for me to end them, some of whom I have met and even interviewed. Some of the topics I would like to explore in the future via this blawg:

My true feelings about earning a doctorate and LMU
The new renovations taking place at Lithia Springs
Being a dad to my babies
College football
The Olympics
Big Brother
What I'm reading
Music

No comments: